VAT and Customs
Together we make the difference.
We are driven by the passion to understand you and your business first. In personal discussions, we develop strategies to optimize your national and international transactions from a VAT and customs perspective. Our mission: create individual solutions for you.
One for all. All for you.
Our multifunctional team shares visions, values, and fun at work. We build our ideas and actions on this. We are an animated, creative place of exchange of ideas and we support each other.
This is how we grow – for you and your company.
We speak many languages. But only one when it comes to quality.
Our team consists of first-class experts who are experienced and specialized in national and international matters. This specialization is the key to our success. On top of the daily team exchangement and various publications and specialist lectures, we always stay up to date. When may we talk to you?
We offer the following services in the field of indirect taxation:
- Comprehensive analysis of the VAT situation including performance of company-specific VAT reviews
- Identification and implementation of optimisation measures in the field of VAT process management
- Assistance with preparation and process monitoring as well as representation in VAT proceedings within the framework of VAT revisions by the Swiss Federal Tax Administration
- Support in cross-border VAT and customs matters
- Consulting in the field of EU VAT
- Clarification of individual queries covering all areas of national and international VAT
- Preparation and implementation of training for employees and VAT representatives
- Creation of VAT manuals and guidelines
- VAT Compliance (registration, creation and deletion of VAT invoices)
- Fiscal representation for foreign companies
- Support in customs matters
- Customs warehousing (open bonded warehouses and duty-free warehouses)
- Determination of the preferential origin
- Compliance with international customs
- Swiss and global customs processes
- Analysis and consulting with regard to customs procedures and their effects
- The impact of selected customs procedures
- Assistance with preparation and process monitoring as well as representation in customs proceedings within the framework of customs revisions by the Swiss Federal Customs Administration
- Customs facilitations depending on the purpose
- Customs health check
- Obtaining binding customs tariff information from the Swiss Federal Customs Administration
- Assistance in obtaining customs authorizations (Processing traffic, Approved Exporter etc.) or support with the application for certificates (in particular AEO certification)