Seeking tax advice at an early stage pays off – not only for you and your company but also for your current and future employees. Typically, tax issues arise in connection with the financing of your company, employee stock option plans, the shipment of goods or providing services nationally and internationally, licensing revenue as well as questions with regard to exit strategies.
We are also happy to support your StartUp company in the preparation and submission of various tax declaration forms. Tax matters cannot always be dealt with in isolation from other aspects such as payroll, financial accounting or social security and permit law issues. PrimeTax offers you all these services from one source so that you can focus on your core competencies.
Our tax services for StartUp companies and their founders include:
- Development of innovative and sustainable tax strategies (holding structures, implementation of cantonal tax privileges and benefits, supply chain management structures)
- Implementation of tax-optimised financing and licensing structures
- Support with the implementation of an employee stock option plan
- Comprehensive tax and social security advice concerning employees and expatriates (business expenses policy, employee stock option plans, double taxation agreements, salary statements etc.)
- Creation of tax returns, review of tax invoices and estimates, raising objections and appeals procedures, communication with tax authorities
- Review and preparation of deferred (in accordance with IFRS, US-GAAP etc.) and current tax provision calculations, support with tax reporting and development of tax strategies for the use of loss carry forwards
- Performance of individual VAT and customs reviews for your business and comprehensive analysis of the VAT and customs situation
- Support in cross-border VAT and customs issues
- Tax advice on new acquisitions, sales, restructurings and mergers
- Assistance with regard to exit strategies