Completing your own tax return is often underestimated. It goes far beyond simply entering income and assets on the tax form. Tax optimization opportunities can be identified and implemented based on the tax return. The need for a complete tax return is more important than ever in times of increasing transparency between authorities as well as the automatic exchange of information between individual countries. Even an accidental omission to declare income can result in subsequent and/or punitive tax proceedings.
Our experienced team will assist you throughout the entire tax return process, from the preparation to the review of the final tax assessment.
Our tax compliance service range:
- Providing a checklist of all relevant supporting documents and information
- Completion of the tax return, considering the family situation and the different cantonal circumstances
- Physical or online submission of the tax return
- Assistance with the filing procedures of the tax authorities
- Review of provisional tax invoices and support in adjusting payments on account to avoid interest charges
- Review of definitive tax assessments
- Analysis of the chances of success of appeals in case of deviations from the tax declaration