The term Global Mobility refers to personnel assignments beyond national borders. In times of increasing globalization, the travel activities of employees are also steadily increasing, from short business trips to assignments lasting several years. Digitalization offers new opportunities in the areas of home office and remote work, which have implications for both employers and employees in terms of tax, social security and permit legislation.
We advise you as a company or private individual on all work related, social security and tax issues and support you in the ideal structuring of international employment relationships.
We have many years of experience and offer support particularly in the following areas:
- Secondment of employees within the group
- Business trips to Switzerland
- Multi-country assignments of employees
- Employment of personnel in Switzerland by foreign companies (so-called ANOBAG)
- Relocation of individuals to Switzerland
- Accompaniment of exits of individuals from Switzerland
- Advice in residence and employment permit procedures for short-term employment in Switzerland
- Advice in residence and work permits
- Advice on cross-border social security and other questions of social insurance
- Support in the conclusion of insurance contracts for employers and employees
- Support with salary administration
- Advice on withholding taxes for seconded employees
- Advice and obtaining of advance rulings in connection with the permanent establishment risk of foreign employers in Switzerland