On July 6 2023, PrimeTax AG and Supply Chain Operations SA held a webinar that was themed: Building a Supply Chain in Europe: Tax considerations.
Dominic Nazareno (Partner Corporate Tax) and Christoph Drexl (Partner Indirect Taxes) together with the co-hosts discussed topics such as.
- What are the key Tax considerations for a Life Sciences company?
- How do they change accros the different life stage:
- Early stage focussing on R&D
- Moving into Clinical stage
- And for Commercial Operations
During the Q&A, the panellists discussed questions such as:
- At which stage is it best to start thinking of tax optimized Supply Chain?
- When considering Switzerland for the principal company, what are the main opportunities and challenges?
- What are the tax reasons for NewCo to establish LRD's in certain countries?
- Do you have recommandations in terms of Fiscal Representation when registering in the EU for distribution (3PL)?
- Is there any exposure to permanent establishment when doing value added services (repacking, labeling, kitting) at the EU warehouse?
A recording of the webinar can be accessed by following this link. link abrufen.